Saturday 18 May 2013

New day....... New Venture........

New Day..... New Venture.....

Been reading blogs for a while now and thought "its about time I joined in" and as life, or my choices, has me ending up in a lovely little park home out in the fields, but not to far away from normality (or should that read insanity...) it is about time that I added a thought or three.

What follows from here will be a very random (hence the name) collection of thoughts, memories and the odd rant about modern life...... and of course motorcycles.......

Short list of some of the bikes I've owned over the years:-
Ariel Square four Combo
AJS 350 Combo
240 Ossa
Ariel 3
BSA Bantam (at least 6 different models)
Royal Enfield 250GT
DT175
TY175
TS185
XS250
An interesting GT250/DT250MX/RD250LC mix that i built for fun
Triumph Bonneville (and no not the new one...)
CX500 (Two of these)
Norton Commando 850 Mk3
Kawasaki GPZ1100B2
BMW1000RS
VFR750 (a few of these...)
Maico 490 Alpha 1
Buell Ulysses (shakes your teeth out at times but What a hoot to ride)

Anyway enough for a first entry..... My life and other things to follow....

ttfn




No comments:

Post a Comment